ADD :)

Wednesday 23 November 2011

DONE !


(23/11/2011)

I have decided !
what ?????


to deactivate my fb
not delete it
I have temporarily deactivated my FACEBOOK account

actually,
it is a common thing people do after being 'addicted' 
I tought the same for me
wahhhhhh.
no more fbking after this
= ='
mmmm.
I  think can


STEPS TO TURN OFF FACEBOOK:
  • 1.Select ” Account “(Account), then” Account Settings “(Account Settings) to open the Account Settings page.
  • 2.Click the button ” Deactivate “(Off) to open the page off.
  • 3.Select ” Reason for Leaving . ” You can enter a specific reason in the ” Please Explain Further . “
  • 4.Make ” Email Opt Out “to stop receiving emails from Facebook.
  • 5.Finally, click on the ” Confirm “(Confirm) to complete the process.



p/s: I will reactivate it if I think I MUST to do so


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silalah comment :)